Charming European Style Apartments
200 Sheridan Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Smoking and Pets are prohibited.
NOTHING AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME - PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US!
Sheridan Plaza has a distinctive European beauty and style you won't find anywhere else in Palo Alto.
A controlled access building with an elevator, 24/7 security, 2 garage parking spaces, a pool and spa make this a great place to call home.
In the heart of the California Avenue District, you are close to dining, shopping and a year round Farmer's Market, as well as commute arteries to San Francisco, Stanford and the train station.
The 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartments are huge, with marble foyers, airy, lofted ceilings, gas kitchens and great balconies.
Call us to get more information about living at the iconic Sheridan Plaza.
If you are interested in applying to lease one of our beautiful
and distinctive properties, please read the following qualification criteria:
- You must earn 2.5 times the rent in gross income:
i.e., if the rent is $3,000 month, you must earn $7,500 month gross.
- Valid ID - Drivers license, passport or identification card
- Offer letter and/or 2 Months pay stubs to verify income
- CREDIT: FICO Score of over 650 with no derogatories
- Satisfactory criminal background, credit and reference check.
BMR Program requires additional screening and certification through the Palo Alto Housing Authority. Our wait list is currently closed.
- Completed in 1997
- 30 Units/4 Stories
- Individual AC for All Units
- Two Levels Underground
- Assigned Parking